Providing Professional Relationship Support
People still think of Relate as ‘Marriage Guidance’ but we are so much more….
Relationships seldom run smoothly and at some time the likelihood is we will encounter a problem; this may be with a partner or ex-partner, a friend, a family member, or perhaps a work colleague.
You don’t have to be married or even have a partner to come to Relate, we offer support to individuals, couples, families and young people.
There are lots of different reasons why people contact Relate for help e.g. communication difficulties, issues following separation or divorce, bereavement/loss, retirement, sexual problems, changes in the family e.g. the arrival of a new baby, a new partner, step children etc.
Our advice is don’t leave it until it is too late. Come along and speak to one of our counsellors who can help you to get things back on track or help you to see a way forward. Relate counsellors don’t judge and they really do care about improving your relationships.
Relate Vision & Mission
Relate’s vision is a future in which healthy relationships form the heart of a thriving society. Our mission is to develop and support healthy relationships by:
- Helping couples, families and individuals to make relationships work better
- Delivering inclusive, high-quality services that are relevant at every stage of life
- Helping both the public and policy makers to improve their understanding or relationships and what makes them flourish.
- Phone: 01908 310010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call in: 47 Aylesbury Street (entrance is on Bedford Street), Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5HX
You can find us on:- http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellors/relate-milton-keynes